Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Street Style ✌












Happy Sunday everyone! So today I spent my morning/early afternoon in church as I do usually every Sunday. When I woke up this morning in no way was I in the mood to dress up. I tend to feel like that a lot, but especially today because i was super tired. To make myself look like I had some spunk in me, I decided to go for a pretty edgy look. To add the edge i added some winged eyeliner and a leather jacket. I kind of feel like a leather jacket can make almost anything look edgy! I didn't want to look too dark and mysterious with all black on in church (lol) so I decided to tie a plaid shirt around my waist and add some gold accessories. Until next time, XO :)

Details:
Leather Jacket: Burlington Coat Factory
SWAG Tank: Forever 21
Plaid Shirt: Forever 21
Black Pants: H&M
Sneaker Wedges: Target (They were only $10!!)
Necklace: Love Culture
Earring: Body Central





No comments:

Post a Comment