Monday, March 3, 2014

One Chic Look, 2 Ways!













Happy Monday people!!! Ever had one of those mornings where you couldn't pick between two different looks? Well I definitely had one of those days this morning, leading to this post. I wasn't going anywhere fancy but I still wanted to feel cute. My style is usually a simple pair of jeans, shorts or a skirt paired with a shirt, cardigan or blazer that will make my outfit pop! I couldn't decide if I wanted to look like I tried a little harder or if I wanted to seem more relaxed. In the end, I ended up trying a little harder, going with the blazer and turban. I still think the denim jacket and beanie is super cute too! My favorite part of this outfit would have to be the ankle boots. I got them from Urban Outfitters for only $20 when they were regularly $70! Talk about a deal!  A good sale can make almost anything seem cute haha! Thanks for taking time out of your day to take a look at my blog, it really means a lot. Until next time, xoxoxo :) <3

Outfit Details:
Blazer: Cotton On
Jeans: Forever 21
Scarf: Ross
Beanie: Cotton On
Gold Necklace: Body Central
Denim Jacker: Forever 21
Boots: Urban Outfitters 

No comments:

Post a Comment