Thursday, April 17, 2014

Simple & Chic ;)










Happy Thursday Everyone! We have almost made it through yet another week, so be sure to give yourself a pat on the back! It’s been a minute since I've posted about an OOTD, and I feel this is long overdue. These photos were taken a few days ago when one could say I was in a bit of a colorful mood. With it being spring now and summer quickly approaching, I felt like it was necessary to begin incorporating a little more color into my style. As you all may have already noticed, I absolutely LOVE wearing blazers. I am almost 100% sure that they are my most worn type of clothing. I decided to pair the blazer with some pink denim pants to add a pop of color, and then with the floral tank to tie it all together. I was very happy with the way this look turned out, creating a simple and chic look! As always, thanks for checking out my blog, I sincerely appreciate it so much. Xo :)


Outfit Details:
Blazer: Cotton On
Tank: H&M
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Amazon
Cross Body: Charlotte Russe
Ring: Body Central

No comments:

Post a Comment